living. loving. changing. learning. growing.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

School stuff......





Ok, so here is my catch up post! I really need to stop getting so behind....

First things first: School... I started having coaching calls again. After going on my own for so long it is sure nice to have Amy to talk to again! I sure did miss her!

I have one more CLEP to take and I will be a Junior! I am soo excited! If all goes according to plan I am hoping to actually go to NJ and graduate with my "Class". It would be sooo fun if it works out!

As of now I have completed:

03-10-2009 Analyzing and Interpreting Literature
03-25-2009 History of the United States I: Early Colonization to 1877
04-16-2009 History of the United States II: 1865 to the Present
05-12-2009 American Government (Failed. Have to retake in November)
06-02-2009 Western Civilization I: Ancient Near East to 1648
07-14-2009 Western Civilization II: 1648 to the Present
08-04-2009 Social Science and History
Intro to Sociology
Intro to Psychology
Educational Psychology
Human Growth and Development
Natural Science ( Failed by one stupid point!)
Biology
English Comp with Essay (I stressed so bad about this one and yet I received my highest test score yet!)
English Lit.
American Lit is in progress. And so is Algebra.....I remember why I hated math so much...
Making for a grand total of: uhh lots of credits! =) *don't really want to count'em up..*


We are having a CollegePlus! Camp-out in Texas!!! Oh! I am so excited to get to meet all these dear friends that I have made and come to love! It is going to be sooo much fun! It is going to be in October and we will probably be having it at our 120 acre farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment