NHBPM November 4- What happens after you press “publish.” Write about your post-blog-writing process. Do you immediately tweet a link? Email it to everyone? Re-read it for spelling errors?
hahahaha! this will be a pretty short post! my post-blog-writing process tends to be something like this.
- hit publish.
- re-read again.
- sit and think if i said everything that needs said or if i said too much.
- sit some more.
- re-read bits and pieces to someone and get input.
- hit edit a few times while closing my eyes and hoping i don't lose what i just wrote.
- depending on my subject and mood i may tweet a link or post it to facebook.
- check and see how many page hits i got for a boost of ego and confidence.
there you have it, more-or-less. nothing special. sometimes i don't even do all of that if it is something i just want to get out and be done with....
This post was written as part of NHBPM – 30 health posts in 30 days: http://bit.ly/vU0g9J