living. loving. changing. learning. growing.

Monday, September 5, 2011

the weather is glorious this morning. 

simply beautiful. 

after weeks and weeks of 100* or more, 70* just makes me happy. 

it's refreshing. 

and it makes me want to 
  • go camping
  • plan my garden and get my hands dirty
  • read a book on the swing
  • throw open all the windows
  • go for a walk with my puppy 
  • dream
  • write letters (yes, really)
  • make a pot of soup with some homemade bread
  • go play Frisbee at the park
  • go to the drive-in
  • clean up around the farm

my favorite time of the year is right around the corner. 

of course, knowing Texas, it will be 110* next week..

a girl can dream though.


1 comment:

  1. Finally being able to be outdoors without instantly being burnt to a crisp is a nice change of weather. Definitely makes me happy.

    And like you, I'm fearing a turn-around in temperature.

    ReplyDelete