living. loving. changing. learning. growing.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

I got a hair cut today!!

I haven't had one in...oh I don't know....2 years maybe? Talk about dead ends..eww

I have an addiction to short hair but for the past few years have been really really trying very hard to let it grow.Till today ;-) Actually I only got 4 (yes I said only 4. That's trim for me haha) inches + styling off but it really is amazing what just a little bit off can do.


Here is a picture of me and my short hair 2 years ago........


 
And my new do! I really need an in between picture to show how long and scraggly it was! :-) Oh well....

So my advice is: go get a haircut...it makes a world of difference ;-)

PS. After looking at pics to find one of me with short hair, I think I want it shorter :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment