living. loving. changing. learning. growing.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I passed Western Civ 2..finally!!!


I passed my test today!

My mind is finally still and peaceful after a few days of overload. I am so relived, since I have been stressing about it for what seems like forever... God is so good!

I prayed the whole way to my testing center that He would help me make a 50 (the scoring for CLEP tests is rather odd.. the highest you can make is 80). All I wanted was to pass since the credits are rewarded on a pass or fail bases. Not how high a score you get, for the most part. Though there are exceptions.

I now have completed:
03-10-2009 Analyzing and Interpreting Literature
03-25-2009 History of the United States I: Early Colonization to 1877
04-16-2009 History of the United States II: 1865 to the Present
05-12-2009 American Government (Failed. Have to retake in November)
06-02-2009 Western Civilization I: Ancient Near East to 1648
07-14-2009 Western Civilization II: 1648 to the Present
For a grand total of: 18 credit hours
Way to go me! hehe

I have truly been blessed to be able to work toward getting my degree (Major TBA) using CollegePlus! *Thinking* I will take some time and post about CP! tonight*

1 comment:

  1. YOU DID IT!!!!! That is *awesome*, my friend.

    I haven't done a post about CP! yet...Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete